Epic Wedge Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cored and quartered
- 3 green onions trimmed and thinly sliced
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 3-4 oz bleu cheese crumbled
- 6 thick slices bacon
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Ranch Dressing
- In a small skillet on medium heat, cook bacon until crispy then remove from the pan.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon grease. Add panko, garlic powder and salt to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until toasted well then remove from the pan.
- Assemble salads: (per plate) ¼ head of lettuce, dressing, bleu cheese, tomatoes, green onions, bacon, black pepper, garlic breadcrumbs and grated egg.