Italian Pot Roast
Seasoned Italian shredded beef Crockpot meals is an instant dinner win in my book…especially with noodles!
- 3-4 lb chuck tender roast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 28 oz low-sodium beef broth
- 0.87 oz low-sodium brown gravy mix
- 0.7 oz package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Filling/Base Options: pasta, rice, mashed potatoes
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on high heat. Season roast on both sides with salt and pepper. Once the oil is hot, sear roast on all sides 2 minutes each. To a Crockpot, whisk together tomato sauce, broth, Italian salad dressing mix, brown gravy mix, dried onion, and garlic powder. Once combined, submerge the seared roast, cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply