Crockpot Shredded Barbecue Beef
This BBQ beef is a perfect easy weeknight meal or an instant game-day potluck WIN! It’s tender, juicy and full of delicious flavors!
Servings: 16 servings
- 4-5 lb beef chuck roast
- 3 tablespoon barbecue rub
- Salt and Black Pepper optional
- 8 oz beef broth
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoon butter sliced
- Season the roast on both sides with barbecue rub. If the rub isn’t to your salt/pepper preference, season with those as well.
- Optional step, heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet on high heat. Once hot, sear the roast 2-3 minutes per side.
- To the Crockpot, add broth and barbecue sauce and whisk until combined. Add the roast to the Crockpot, then place butter slices on top. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until the beef easily shreds apart with 2 forks.
- Serve on toasted buns or over rice.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply