Table of Contents
Mississippi Pot Roast
- 4-5 lb chuck roast
- 1 oz ranch seasoning packet
- 0.87 oz brown gravy packet
- 4 tablespoon butter cubed
- 10 pepperoncini peppers
- ¼ cup pepperoncini juice
- Season the roast with salt and pepper on both sides. In a large skillet on high heat, sear 2-3 minutes on both sides. (Searing first is optional.)
- Transfer the roast to a Crockpot, and add the ranch and brown gravy packets, butter, peppers, and pepper juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 6-7.
- Shred with two forks in the slow cooker, discarding any fat pieces as necessary. Serve over potatoes or your favorite pasta or rice.