Here’s an easy, no-bake treat that can be decorated coordinating sprinkles for any occasion. I decorated my for Hocus Pocus!
Servings: 24 Servings
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½-1/3 cups peanut butter, divided
- 11.5 oz semi-sweet and/or milk chocolate chips
- 11 oz butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 13”x9” pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, stir together and bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Once boiling, turn off the heat, and stir 1 ½ cups of the peanut butter until well combined. Gently fold the cereal into the mixture until coated well.
- Transfer the cereal base into the prepared pan and flatten in an even layer.
- Combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, ⅓ cup peanut butter and vanilla in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30-45 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over the cereal layer and spread evenly.
- Decorate with sprinkles or crushed candy. Refrigerate at least an hour before removing from the pan and cutting into squares.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply