Table of Contents
- 6.5 oz Alouette reduced-fat garlic and herbs cheese
- 16 oz cherry tomtoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 10 oz rigatoni or penne pasta
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 30 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cubed
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a 13”x9” pan or baking dish, lay the Alouette cheese in the center of the pan and pour the tomatoes evenly around it. Drizzle olive oil on the tomatoes, toss to coat, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente and drain.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the shrimp and crushed red pepper, cook 2 minutes per side, until the shrimp are light pink and have an internal temperature of 120°F, then remove from the pan.
- When the cheese and tomatoes are finished, remove from the oven, mash the tomatoes and stir/combine with the cheese until it’s a cohesive sauce. Stir in the basil, mozzarella, and drained pasta.
- Plate the pasta, top with shrimp, and garnish with parmesan cheese.