Table of Contents
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 6 oz prosciutto thinly sliced
- 1 bundle asparagus spears trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Roll each spear with a slice of prosciutto, starting with the bottom and ending a the top.
- Drizzle a griddle pan with olive oil on medium-high heat. Lay the spears flat on the pan and season with pepper. Rotate every 1-2 minutes until all sides are evenly caramelized and crispy, takes about 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on grated Parmesan and serve warm.