Strawberry Salad With Chicken
Real Dietitian talk y’all…some days we have super nutritious dinners and some days they’re a downright splurge. Roasting, baking, chilling, grilling, frying…we do it all! I incorporate every style of cooking and all types of food. It’s about balance and moderation. I want to provide meal ideas that support everyone’s journey.
Servings: 4 salads
- 4-5 strawberries halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon champagne vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 6 strawberries sliced
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese crumbled
- ⅓ cup honey roasted pecans
- 12 oz chicken (grilled or fried)
- 1 avocado sliced
- Blend dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Combine first 6 salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with vinaigrette just before serving.
- Top with chicken and avocado slices.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 25g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply