Grilled Veggie Kabobs
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 purple onion cut into 1-inch layered chunks
- 2 zucchini cut into 1-inch
- 2 cup baby Bella mushrooms
- 2 corn cobs cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or olive oil spray
- Salt/Black Pepper or Vegetable Seasoning to taste
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Arrange the vegetables in an alternating pattern on skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak the skewers in water for at least 15-20 minutes so they don’t burn on the grill.
- On all sides of the veggies, drizzle or spray with olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper or veggie seasoning.
- Place the vegetables on the grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until they have reached your desired texture and level of char.