Table of Contents
Baked Potato Board
- 12 russet potatoes
- olive oil
- salt/black pepper
- 8 oz cheddar cheese all but 2oz shredded
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese all but 2oz shredded
- 8 oz sour cream
- 12 slices bacon few strips whole and the rest crumbled
- 6-8 green onions few whole and the rest sliced
- 1-2 jalapeños top cut off and the reset minced
- 1 cup butter cut into slices
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Scrub/clean the potatoes and dry well. Pierce the skin on all sides with a fork, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 60-80 minutes, turning every 20 or until when pinched, the potatoes are tender.
- Assemble your board!