Garlic Butter Pork Chops And Gravy
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- 2-2 ½ lb bone-in, center rib, thick cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup milk
- ½ lemon juiced
- Salt and Black Pepper
- To a large skillet on medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season the pork chops on both sides with Morton’s Nature’s seasoning or salt and pepper. Sear the pork chops 2-3 minutes per side, then tilt to sear on the fat-cap edge. Pork chops should reach a minimum internal temperature of 145°F. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Turn the skillet to medium heat, and whisk in the flour, scraping up any solid bits from the bottom of the pan. If too dry to form a thick paste, add ½ tablespoon butter or oil. Cook for 1 minute. Carefully whisk in chicken broth, milk, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow the mixture to simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the pork chops over noodles or potatoes with a ladle of gravy on top.