Table of Contents
Crockpot Tuscan Chicken
Quick to fix and rich in flavors, this Crockpot meal is excellent served over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2-2 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon flaky poultry seasoning (¼-1/2 teaspoon if using ground)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups half and half
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6.7 oz jar marinated sun-dried tomatoes oil reserved and tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- To a large Crockpot, whisk together broth, poultry seasoning, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Submerge the chicken into the broth, cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or low 5-7.
- Once the cook time has completed, transfer the chicken to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together cornstarch and half-and-half. Pour the slurry into the broth along with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan cheese.
- Break the chicken into large pieces and add back to the Crockpot. Cover and cook on high 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of pasta or mashed potatoes with additional parmesan cheese on top.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply