Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken
Sweet and tangy, this Crockpot chicken is delicious served over your favorite noodles, potatoes, or rice.
Servings: 7 servings
- 9 oz honey dijon dressing
- 14.5 oz chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ½-3 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz ⅓-less fat cream cheese
- To a Crockpot, whisk together dressing, broth, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and coat well. Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8.
- When the cooking time is complete, remove the chicken to a bowl or cutting board. To the Crockpot, add heavy cream and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shred or cut the chicken to desired size. Whisk the sauce until the cream cheese has dissolved, then return the chicken to the Crockpot.
- Serve the chicken as is or over noodles, rice, or potatoes.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply