Say “I LOVE YOU” in a big way with this delicious giant brownie pizza! It’s a perfect sweet treat and also a fun dessert to get creative with!
Brownie Pizza is fun to make and a dessert everyone will love! A decadent brownie crust topped with cream cheese frosting, fresh berries, cherries and whipped cream, it’s tough to stop at just one piece. Starting with a boxed brownie mix, takes the classic square brownie to the next level!
Most Dinner in 321 followers know I sold Pampered Chef MANY moons ago. That’s why you see so many of their products in my videos. I’m not affiliated with them anymore, but I built up quite the hope chest during the years I sold it. Long story short, I made this dessert pizza at many a Pampered Chef party. It was always a big hit with guests and if there were kids present, they loved to get in on the fun and decorate it with me.
Your Valentine or kids' faces will light up when they see this decadent sweet treat. Make it for them or make it a fun thing to do with the family or friends. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and feel loved!
Table of Contents
What You’ll Need
- Brownie Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream Cheese
- Garnishes (see below)
Tools You’ll Need
- Round Baking Stone (at least 16-inch diameter) or noted sizes below
- Parchment Paper
- Hand Mixer
- Piping Bag or Ziploc Bag
How to Make Brownie Pizza
- For the crust, prepare the brownie mix per package directions. My brand was Ghirardelli, so I mixed it with the items it called for: the included chocolate packet, egg, vegetable oil, and water.
- Line a pizza stone or round pan with parchment paper. This is essential! If you don’t, the brownie will run off the sides of the pan. (Note: I learned this the hard way!) Pour the batter into the center of the stone and spread in a circle an even layer to within 1 inch of the edge of the pan. Bake at 375°F for 18-20 minutes. Do not overbake.
- For the whipped cream, in a large bowl, whip whipping cream, half of the powdered sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- For the cream cheese frosting layer, whip cream cheese, vanilla, and the remaining powdered sugar with a hand mixer on high speed until smooth. Fold in all but half of the whipped cream.
- Once the brownie has cooled completely, cut it into 6 large slices and transfer it with a large metal spatula to a serving platter. Discarding the parchment paper. Cut into smaller slices for serving, keeping the original circle intact. Cutting it into smaller pieces before decorating it is to keep it pretty when it’s time for serving. Guests will be able to simply pull a piece away.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with strawberries and cherries in a heart shape as shown in the video or as desired. Using a piping tool or ziploc bag, pipe the whipped cream along the outside edge of the brownie and in desired shape within the circle. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, pecans, and/or sprinkles.
Tips and Substitutions
- You can skip the homemade whipped cream step and substitute with thawed Cool Whip or whip alternative.
- You can make each component ahead of time and store separately until ready to assemble. Plan to serve the Brownie Pizza within 6 hours of assembling it as the berries will start releasing moisture.
- If you don’t have a round stone or pan, you can bake the brownie base in a heart cake pan, 8”x8”, 9”x9”, 13”x9”, or any pan you’d like. Just adjust the time for doneness.
- Garnish options (but not limited to:
- Pitted and Halved Cherries
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Shavings
- Finely Crushed Pecans
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Caramel Drizzle
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Fruit and colors from sprinkles and candy will likely run into the cream cheese frosting, but it’s still delicious to the last bite!
More Recipes Like This
- Be My Darlin' Berries
- One Bite Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Chocolate Loaf
- Silky Chocolate Mousse
- 19 oz Ghirardelli Fudge Brownie mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar divided
- 2 teaspoon vanilla divided
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Garnish options: chopped strawberries, pitted and halved cherries, sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a pizza stone with parchment paper (this step cannot be skipped). In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg just until combined. Pour the batter in the center of the parchment paper and spread to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.)
- For the whipped cream, in a large bowl, whip whipping cream, half of the powdered sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining powdered sugar with a hand mixer on high speed until smooth. Fold in all but half of the whipped cream.
- Once the brownie has cooled completely, cut into 6 large slices and transfer with a large metal spatula to a serving platter, discarding the parchment paper. Cut into smaller slices for serving, keeping the original circle intact.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with strawberries and cherries in a heart shape as shown in video or as desired. Using a piping tool or ziploc bag, pipe the whipped cream along the outside edge of the brownie and in desired shape within the circle. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, pecans and/or sprinkles.