Give Me A Sugar Cookie
I’ve made this delicious sweet treat no less than a 100 times and it’s always a hit! You can make 1 big heart or mini make-your own hearts!
- 16.5 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 4-6 strawberries sliced
- 4 oz milk or dark chocolate
- ¼ cup chopped nuts optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- For the crust, cut the cookie dough into four segments and place on a lightly floured baking pan or stone. Using a rolling pin or fingertips, press and mold into a ¼” thick heart shape. Bake the cookie dough for 16-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven, and once cooled 1-2 minutes, carefully slide a spreader or spatula along the bottom to avoid sticking.
- For the topping, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer until blended well. Fold in half of the Cool Whip until incorporated.
- Once the cookie has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cookie. Arrange the strawberry slices over the cream cheese mixture. Microwave the chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Pour in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner. Drizzle the chocolate over the strawberries. Using a piping bag or Ziploc bag, decorate the cookie with the remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle on chopped nuts.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply