Table of Contents
Silky Chocolate Mousse
- 4 oz regular or reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Optional Garnishes: pirouette cookies, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate sauce, mint, white chocolate
- Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Mix in vanilla extract and chocolate.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip, then fold in the remaining Cool Whip until smooth.