Snacking can be an integral part of a healthy meal plan and essential to a healthy lifestyle! Here are some great ideas to fill your tank so you have the fuel you need to get through the day satisfied and happy!
- 1 oz Turkey Jerky & 1 Pear
- 1 hard-boiled egg + 1 teaspoon everything but the bagel seasoning & ¾ cup raspberries
- ½ cup light cottage cheese + ½ cup peaches in their own syrup
- ¼ cup salted mixed nuts
- 1 rice cake & 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 light string cheese stick & 10 grapes
- 8 mini cucumbers & 3 tablespoon hummus
- 1 small apple & 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 25 roasted salted pistachios & 1 halo/cutie
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and 2 tablespoon almonds
- 12 peanut butter filled pretzels
- ½ cup light yogurt, 1 tablespoon granola & ¼ cup berries
- 4 walnut halves & 1 oz cheddar cheese
- 3 cups popcorn
- 1 ½ cups raw veggies and 2 tablespoon light ranch
Drumroll please...after entered into a random pick auto generator, the winner of this week's $100 Giveaway is Allison R. Her entry/comment:
“Your Be My Darlin’ Berries are ABSOLUTELY to die for!!! And they were PERFECT for the upcoming Valentine’s Day… Or ANY DAY for that matter!!! Always such a special treat!! I’m so glad I’ve subscribed to dinnerin321! I LOVE your recipes. Thank you so much!!”
Thanks to everyone that entered! There will be more giveaways soon, so stay tuned to your weekly Bits & Bites!
I started making the frozen hot chocolate drink and it has been a big hit with my young grandsons
That is WONDERFUL!!! I’m so happy you made them and it was such a hit with the family! Makes my heart so happy!