Crockpot Korean Barbecue
- 2-2 ½ lb flank steak
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- ¾ cup brown sugar or substitute
- ½-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup beef broth
- Optional additions: rice, noodles, vegetables
- To a Crockpot, whisk together all the ingredients except the steak. Once combined, submerge the steak.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks. Return the meat to the crockpot to reheat for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!