Table of Contents
Pork Tenderloin Bites & Gravy
- 2-2 ½ lb pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon herbs de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp flour 1 for the pork, 1 for the gravy
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning or herbs de Provence, onion powder, garlic powder and flour on all sides.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add the seasoned pork, and sear on all sides until an internal temperature of 145°F is reached. Remove from the pan to a serving dish and set aside.
- For the gravy, sprinkle the flour into the pan, scraping up any solid bits and cooking for 1 minute. Whisk in milk, broth and lemon juice. Bring the sauce to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the pork tenderloin bites with the gravy drizzled on top. If you like extra gravy, double the gravy measurements.