Game Day Sandwich
Servings: 6 servings
What You'll Need (amounts as desired):
- Ciabatta Loaf
- Italian Herb Mozzarella sliced
- Provolone Cheese sliced
- Ham sliced
- Hard Salami sliced
- Pepperoni sliced
- Arugula and/or Romaine
- Fresh Basil
- Red Onion
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine or Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Pepperoncini Peppers
- Olives sliced
- Assemble the sandwich: halved bread, cheese and meats.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is toasted and bubbly, then remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl, toss together lettuces, basil, onion, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Top the sandwich with the lettuce mixture, followed by peppers and olives.
- Slice and serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply