Mom’s Classic Ketchup Meatloaf
In my opinion, meatloaf is highly underrated! It’s a classic that many have fond memories of growing up! If you’re a meatloaf lover and looking for a yummy recipe, this one will do the trick!
Servings: 6 Servings
- ½ cup crushed cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup plus more for topping
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine crackers, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, onion, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to rest 3 minutes. Add the ground beef and mix just until the components are combined well. Don’t over mix.
- Place in a baking dish or 9”x5” meatloaf pan and spread evenly. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- If desired, spread additional ketchup on top of the meatloaf 15 minutes before it's ready.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.5g | Protein: 24.5g | Fat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply