This dinner is one of my favorites because it makes 2 dinners for our family. It’s also a great meal to make, split and share with a friend!
Servings: 12 Servings
- 3 lb ground beef
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 48 oz pasta sauce
- 10 oz egg noodles
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles per package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet, crumble and cook the beef until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease then return to the pan. Stir in seasonings, sauce and drained noodles until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 13”x9” pan or 2 9”x9” pans. Top evenly with cheese
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes or until the cheese is browned and mixture bubbling.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply