Beef & Cheese Mac
Adult and kid friendly, easy and cozy…this is another great weeknight meal!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb jumbo elbow macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water per package directions and drain.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat. Stir in sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, tomato sauce and beef broth until well blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups of the shredded cheese. Once combined, fold in the drained pasta.
- Pour the mixture into a 13”x9” baking dish, and top with remaining cheese. Bake covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply