Table of Contents
Eat The Rainbow: Summer Snack Board
- RED – strawberries, raspberries, red apple, cherries, watermelon
- ORANGE – peaches, cantaloupe, oranges, papaya, apricots
- YELLOW – pineapple, mango, pear, star fruit, cherries
- GREEN – Pure Flavor® Solara™ Mini Melon, kiwi, pear, green apple, green grapes
- BLUE – blueberries, blackberries, concord grapes
- Indigo/Violet – red grapes, purple figs, plums
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bowl (for pot of gold)
- Gold Wrapped Candy
- Carefully slice the Pure Flavor® Solara melon in half and remove the seeds. Using a melon baller, scoop out the center of the melon in balls, keeping the shell intact. Trim and cut the remaining fruit in desired shapes.
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla extract 1 minute or until smooth. Spoon into one of the melon halves.
- On a snack board, create a fruit rainbow in an arch form or straight lines from right to left in this order: ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet).
- Place the cloud (fruit dip in the Pure Flavor® Solara melon bowl) at one end of the rainbow outlined by a sunshine cut-out from fresh pineapple. On the other end of the rainbow, add a bowl filled with you favorite gold wrapped candy.