Coconut Layer Lush
- 4 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup crushed pecan sandies cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp powdered sugar divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract divided
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 3.4 oz boxes instant coconut cream pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray the bottom only of a 8”x8” pan or baking dish with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together crushed cookies and melted butter. Press in an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer whip the heavy whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of the powdered sugar and ½ teaspoon of the vanilla on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar and vanilla. Once combined well, and half of the whipped cream on low speed. Spread evenly onto the cooled crust.
- In the same medium bowl, whip together the pudding mix and milk. Whip until thickened but still pourable. Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Dollop the remaining whipped topping on top of the coconut cream layer and spreads evenly. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill at least 4 hours before cutting.