Servings: 6 servings
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 3.4 oz instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 6 oz pre-made pie crust
- 8 oz whipped cream divided
- Garnish: fresh strawberries and blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk or blend together with a hand mixer evaporated milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually fold in mashed strawberries and the pudding mixture followed by half of the Cool Whip. Pour the filling into the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Garnish as desired and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply