Summertime Lemon Cream Pie
This no-bake pie has the perfect sweet and tart balance and is perfect on a hot summer day. The texture is light, fluffy and oh-so delicious!
Servings: 6 servings
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 3.4 oz box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 6 oz pre-made pie crust
- 8 oz whipped cream divided
- 5 Oreo lemon thins halved
- Fresh Mint
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk or blend together with a hand mixer evaporated milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate and zest. Once blended, fold in the pudding mixture followed by half of the Cool Whip.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Garnish as desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply