Big, beautiful, sweet berries are in abundance this time of year! This salad is so pretty and accentuates their natural flavors!
Servings: 1 Salad
- 4 cups spring greens or red leaf lettuce
- 4 basil leaves sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon blueberry balsamic dressing
- 2 strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup crumbled cheese (feta, Gorgonzola or bleu)
- 2 tablespoon candied walnut pieces
- To a medium bowl, toss the lettuce and basil with the dressing until coated well.
- Pour in your serving dish and top with strawberries, blueberries, cheese, chicken and nuts.
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 22g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply