Apple Berry Salsa & Chips
This sweet, colorful salsa is a variation of an old Pampered Chef recipe. It is delicious with cinnamon sugar chips or with seafood!
Servings: 1 Recipe
- 1 large Granny Smith apple chopped
- ½ lb strawberries chopped
- 2 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 1 orange 1 tablespoon juice and 1 teaspoon zest
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- To a medium bowl, combine chopped apple, strawberries, kiwis, orange juice, zest and brown sugar. Mix until combined well.
- Serve with cinnamon sugar chips or over your favorite cooked fish.
Serving: 1Recipe | Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply