Peanut Butter Hazelnut Crispix Treats
These chewy, sweet treats are quick to make and quick to disappear!
Servings: 16 Servings
- ½ cup butter
- 15 oz marshmallows
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter plus 2 tablespoon for garnish
- ⅓ cup hazelnut spread
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 tablespoon melted chocolate
- Line a 9”x13” dish with cling wrap or parchment paper paper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Once melted, add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Turn off the heat and fold in in peanut butter and the hazelnut spread. Once combined, gently fold in the cereal until all the pieces are coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish, and lightly press into the pan.
- Drizzle the top with slightly warmed peanut butter and chocolate. If you’d like, sprinkle with seasonal sprinkles.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply