Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bakes
These delicious cookies come together in less than 10 minutes. They’re also yummy just as peanut butter no bakes without the cocao.
Servings: 16 Servings
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1-1 ¼ cup old-fashioned or quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Add butter to a saucepan on medium-high heat. Once melted, stir in sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, and stir in oats, vanilla and peanut butter. For looser cookies, use 1 cup of oat, tighter use 1 ¼ cup.
- Once combined, drop onto wax paper. Let cool until set.
(Note: I used a 3 tablespoon scoop and this will yield 10 cookies)
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply