Table of Contents
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bakes
These delicious cookies come together in less than 10 minutes. They’re also yummy just as peanut butter no bakes without the cocao.
Servings: 16 Servings
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1-1 ¼ cup old-fashioned or quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Add butter to a saucepan on medium-high heat. Once melted, stir in sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, and stir in oats, vanilla and peanut butter. For looser cookies, use 1 cup of oat, tighter use 1 ¼ cup.
- Once combined, drop onto wax paper. Let cool until set.
(Note: I used a 3 tablespoon scoop and this will yield 10 cookies)
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply