Turkey Time Grazing Board
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers divided
- 3 oz cooked turkey bacon pieces
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 green onions finely diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 black olives
- 1 candy corn
- 6-8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 sliced cucumber (or 3 mini cucumbers)
- 2 sourdough look pretzels
- Wheat Crackers
- Finely dice ⅓ cup of the peppers, using all 3 colors. With the remaining peppers, halve and remove the membrane and seeds.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine diced peppers, turkey bacon, cream cheese, cheddar, onion and seasonings. Mix until well combined using a hand mixer.
- Divide the cheeseball into 2 balls, 1 smaller than the other. Place the large ball at the base of the board and the smaller ball on top.
- Create the turkey body features with olives for the eyes, candy corn for the beak and a piece of curly lettuce leaf for the gobbler on the smaller ball and pretzels for the legs on the larger ball.
- Starting at the turkey head moving upwards, create the feathers using the halved peppers, crackers, cucumber slices and curly leaf lettuce.