If you’re ready to get a standing ovation, MAKE THIS STROMBOLI!!! Oh…my…GOODNESS! It is AHHHMAZING!!!
Servings: 7 servings
- 13.8 oz store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 oz provolone slices
- 6 oz mozzarella slices
- 6-8 oz deli meat
- 5 oz sliced olives optional
- ½ cup shredded parmesan divided
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 13.5 oz pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Roll dough in a large rectangle, about 14”x18”. Brush the edges of the dough with the egg water wash.
- Sprinkle garlic evenly over dough. Arrange cheese slices on dough, nearly covering dough and slightly overlapping. Evenly top with meat slices. If using olives, disperse slices on top. Finally, sprinkle with 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- On the long side of the dough roll like a jelly roll. Place the rolled stromboli on the baking sheet. Brush top with the egg wash, sprinkle with 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Cut 8 small slits.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with pizza sauce and shredded parmesan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 23g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply