Meatball Sub Sandwich
- 25 oz marinara sauce
- 22 oz Italian-style meatballs
- 8 oz Italian shredded cheese blend
- 4 hoagie buns
- 2 tablespoon herbed garlic butter spread
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Bake meatballs on a sheet pan for 15 minutes.
- Pour half of the marinara sauce in 2 quart or small casserole dish. Layer ⅓ of the cheese, the cooked meatballs, ⅓ of the cheese, the remaining marinara sauce and lastly the remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes then broil 1 minute or until the cheese is toasted and bubbly.
- Butter the hoagie buns and broil in the oven until toasted.
- Assemble sandwiches by spooning your desired amount of cheesy meatballs and sauce between the top and bottom buns.