Brown Butter & Sage Autumn Pasta
Those who love Fall flavors are going to love this recipe…Brown Butter & Sage Autumn Pasta. This recipe is an adaptation of one I had from Marley Spoon. If you don’t have a Trader Joes, there are other brands that carry this ravioli flavor as well. Grilled chicken would be tasty if you’d like to add some additional protein.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh sage chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped shallot or red onion
- ½ cup pecans roughly chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan divided
- 4 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8.8 oz butternut squash ravioli
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped pecans and sage and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a paper towel-lined dish and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- In the same skillet, add 2 tablespoon oil and sweet potato. Season with salt and pepper and cook until brown, about 7-8 minutes. Add butter and chopped shallot or red onion. Cook, stirring often, until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add butternut squash ravioli to boiling salted water, and cook according to package directions. Once al dente, add ravioli, 1 cup pasta water, and ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese to the large skillet. Stir over medium-high heat until the sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Dish and sprinkle with crispy pecans and sage and additional parmesan.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 681kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 46g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply