Table of Contents
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup honey mustard
- 2-3 lb chicken leg quarters, bone-in, skin-on
- Seasoning Salt or Salt and Black Pepper
- Whisk the sauces together until well blended, then pour in a shallow dish or ziplock bag. Add the chicken and coat well. It’s best to marinate overnight or at least 12 hours for maximum flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a sheet pan with aluminum foil and a wire rack.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, sprinkle with seasoning salt or salt and pepper, and place skin side down on the rack. Reserve the marinade for basting.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip, baste with the reserved marinade (then discard), then bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached. Broil 1-2 to char the skin and reach 165°F internally.