- 13 full graham cracker sheets
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Carefully break the graham crackers at the seams. To a half sheet pan, evenly distribute 51 graham crackers and sprinkle pecans on top.
- To a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar and vanilla. Stir until the butter has melted and mixture comes to a boil. Allow the mixture to boil for EXACTLY 2 minutes.
- Carefully pour the mixture over the graham crackers, ensuring all pieces are covered. Bake 7-8 minutes or until the toffee coating is bubbling and crackers slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, allow them to rest EXACTLY 1 minute, then transfer one-by-one to a cooling rack using a small spatula and knife (as seen in video). Store in an air-tight container.