Table of Contents
Roasted Juicy Drumsticks With Garlic Rosemary Potatoes
- 2-3 lb chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tablespoon butter or garlic butter cubed
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 ½ lb baby yellow potatoes quartered
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½-1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth and flour. To a 13”x9” pan, add drumsticks, seasonings and broth mixture. Toss to coat well. Distribute butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, flipping half-way through. Broil 1-2 minutes. Ensure an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- To a 2-quart baking dish or square pan, add the potatoes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Bake 450°F for 40, flipping half-way through.