Here’s another dessert my mom has made my whole life. It’s super easy, sweet and perfect for sharing with your friends.
Servings: 18 servings
- ½ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ cups syrup corn or pancake
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 ½ cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and syrup one at a time until well blended. Add oats, coconut and pecans and stir well.
- Distribute the filling evenly into the pie shells. Optional, add chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply