Easy Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups shredded and seasoned cooked chicken or turkey
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour butter in a 13”x9” baking dish. Spread in the chicken in an even layer on top. In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour. Pour in an even stream over the chicken. In that same bowl, whisk together chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Pour evenly on top of the chicken and flour mixture and DO NOT stir.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.