Table of Contents
Brussels Sprouts Berry Cherry Salad
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb brussels sprouts shredded
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or sliced apple
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts lightly toasted
- ⅔ cup crumbed goat cheese or gorgonzola
- Grilled chicken, shrimp, salmon optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper until well-blended.
- In a medium bowl, massage Brussels sprouts with the prepared dressing, and allow to sit for 20- 30 minutes.
- Toss the salad with the apples or strawberries, cherries or cranberries, green onions, and walnuts. Top with crumbled cheese and serve.
- If you want to make this an entrée, top with additional protein.