Autumn Harvest Chicken Salad
This recipe was my first post on Dinner in 3, 2, 1 and still my favorite go-to salad during the Fall and Winter season.⠀
Servings: 2 salads
- 8 large handfuls spring mix
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 cup green beans cut into ½-inch pieces and blanched
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 2-4 oz white cheddar cheese cubed
- 4 tablespoon chopped spiced nuts or seeds
- 4-6 oz chicken strips, chopped
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup honey dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl with a fitted secure lid and shake until well combined.
- For the salad, in a large bowl combine lettuce, blanched and drained green beans, and chopped apples.
- Toss with your desired amount of dressing and place in individual serving bowls. Top with pomegranate arils, cheese, nuts, and chopped chicken. ⠀
Serving: 1salad | Calories: 690kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 32g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply