Table of Contents
- 1 acorn squash
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt/black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Wash squash, trim off top and bottom, split in half then scoop out the insides. Cut in ¾” slices. Drizzle olive oil and spread in a thin layer on foiled lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and brown sugar, combine well then toss squash slices until well coated.
- Place slices in single layer on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes, flip, then bake for 10 minutes more.