Table of Contents
Mini Veggie Bacon Quiches
- 15 oz refrigerated pie crusts 2 crusts
- ½ pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes divided
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup finely chopped spinach
- ½ cup finely chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pain with non-stick spray. Roll out and cut pie crusts into 24 2 ½” discs. Press the cutout discs into the prepared muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add ¼ diced and drained tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, red onion, bacon cheese, salt and pepper. Once combined, evenly disperse in the pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and garnish with the green onion and a thin slice of tomato on each.