Table of Contents
Mini Corndogs With A Kick
- 8.5 oz Jiffy corn muffin mix
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Mike's Hot Honey
- 10-12 oz andouille sausage or hot dogs cut into 2-inch pieces, casings removed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 12 cup brownie or muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- To a medium mixing bowl, combine Jiffy, sour cream, milk, egg and Mike’s Hot Honey. Mix and fold until well combined. Distribute the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Gently press 1 sausage piece into the center of each muffin.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until the tops are golden brown. Slightly cool, then remove from the pan.