Table of Contents
Mini Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz cheddar jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- Garnish Options: crumbled blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, minced chives, crushed tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion and ranch seasoning. Mix with a fork or hand mixer until well combined.
- Halve and remove the membrane and seeds from the sweet peppers. Fill each halved pepper with 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- If cooking in the air fryer, place peppers on racks in a single layer. Air fry at 350°F for 15 minutes. If cooking in the oven, place peppers on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish cooked peppers as desired.