Mini Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
These Buffalo Chicken stuffed Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers are a MUST at your next get-together! They’re simple to make and packed full of those classic buffalo wings flavors we all love. Crisp and fresh, these mini sweet peppers provide an excellent low-carb, vitamin C rich base that will have you coming back for more.
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz regular or ⅓-less fat cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz cheddar jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- Garnish Options: crumbled blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, minced chives, crushed tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion and ranch seasoning. Mix with a fork or hand mixer until well combined.
- Halve and remove the membrane and seeds from the sweet peppers. Fill each halved pepper with 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- If cooking in the air fryer, place peppers on racks in a single layer. Air fry at 350°F for 15 minutes. If cooking in the oven, place peppers on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish cooked peppers as desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply