Holiday Meat and Cheese Spread
This savory cheese spread is delicious and the presentation, a holiday party stunner!
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 oz regular or low fat cream cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15.4 oz Boursin garlic-and-herb cheese round
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ¼ cup toasted chopped pecans
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- 6 oz variety pack charcuterie meat
- In a medium bowl, mix with a hand mixer cheddar, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic powder, Boursin and green onions until well blended. Scoop the mixture onto a serving platter in a round wreath form. Pat the tops of the scoops slightly, then lightly press the pecans into the cheese.
- Garnish with tomatoes and basil in a holly form on top. Add folded charcuterie meats along the outside of the wreath. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, stack crackers in the middle of the wreath.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply