Move over Valentine’s chocolate boxes, Deviled Strawberries are coming in hot! Now, I LOVE a fancy truffle, but these strawberries are easy to make, have the feels of cheesecake, and are super tasty! You can get as creative as you’d like, and are also great to decorate with kids!
Servings: 24 servings
- 12 large strawberries stems removed, halved and hollowed
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Topping options: cookie crumbs, chopped nuts, melted chocolate, crushed candy
- In a medium bowl, blend together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until blended well.
- Fill a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the filling, and pipe 2 tablespoons into each prepared strawberry half. Garnish as desired!
Serving: 1halved berry | Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.5g | Protein: 0.5g
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply