Table of Contents
- 12 large strawberries stems removed, halved and hollowed
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Topping options: cookie crumbs, chopped nuts, melted chocolate, crushed candy
- In a medium bowl, blend together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until blended well.
- Fill a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the filling, and pipe 2 tablespoons into each prepared strawberry half. Garnish as desired!