Decadent Deviled Egg
There’s no shortage of deviled egg recipes in April. These are delicious and the perfect addition to your Easter table!
- 6 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoon garlic and herbs cheese spread (Boursin or Alouetta)
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 2 tablespoon cooked and crumbed bacon
- Halve and remove the yolk from eggs and place yolks in a large bowl. Add cheese, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Mash with a fork until blended well and smooth.
- Fill the hollow in each egg with the yolk filling using a piping bag, spoon or ziploc bag.
- Garnish with chives and bacon.
Serving: 1halved egg
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply