Cheesy Fajita Nachos
After I posted these on my Instagram story last week, the recipe requests started flooding in! They’re so delicious!
- 5.25 oz thick tortilla chips
- 1 lb cubed and cooked fajita chicken or steak
- 2.25 oz sliced olives
- 7 oz sliced pickled jalapeños
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup queso
- Garnish options: guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- To a 10-inch round baking dish, layer evenly half of the following ingredients in this order: chips, meat, olives, jalapeños and shredded cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients in the same order.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chips are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and pour warm queso evenly on top. Garnish as desired.
Tried this recipe?Mention @dinnerin321 or tag #dinnerin321!
Leave a Reply